ASIAN NIGHT MARKET FAQs
What is Asian Night Market?
Asian Night Market is a food touring show, developed by Apollo Entertainment Media, to bring the different types of night markets from Asia to Singapore.
How much is the admission to Asian Night Market?
Entry to Asian Night Market is free, so mark your calendars and make it a fun outing with your family and friends. Sentosa’s island admission rates apply.
Click here for more information on island admission rates.
When is Asian Night Market?
The first edition of Asian Night Market is open to public from 16 January to 9 February 2020, between 5pm to 10.30pm. We will be closed on 20, 21 and 22 January, and open throughout the entire Chinese New Year period. So, come and celebrate Chinese New Year with us!
Where is Asian Night Market?
The event is held across two zones – ‘Zone One’ is located at Siloso Point and ‘Zone Two’ on Siloso Beach. Kindly refer to the Event Map for more information.
How do I get to the venue and where is the nearest carpark?
The various modes of transport to Siloso Point include:
1. Public transport - Enter Sentosa via the Sentosa Express and alight at Beach Station.
- Thereafter, board Bus A from Beach Station and alight at Siloso Point. - Alternatively, on weekends (Fri - Sun) and public holidays, take advantage of the free event shuttle bus that will ply between Beach Station and Siloso Point. The bus will run from 5pm to 11.30pm except on 19 Jan, 27 Jan, 2 Feb and 9 Feb where it will run to 10.30pm.
2. Taxi/Private hire
- Guests entering via taxis and private hire cars can drop off at the Siloso Point taxi stand.
- Guests driving in are advised to park at Beach Station carpark before heading over to Siloso Point via Bus A or the event shuttle bus.
- Parking charges: $1.2/hour between 7am – 5pm; and $2.40 per entry between 5.01pm – 6:59am
4. Singapore Cable Car
- For a more scenic route, take the Mount Faber line from Mount Faber or Harbourfront station and alight at Sentosa station
- From Sentosa Station, take a short 3-5 minute walk to Imbiah Lookout station and hop on the Sentosa line to Siloso Point.
How many Taiwanese food stalls will be at the event?
There will be more than 30 Taiwanese food stalls, flown-in directly from Ningxia Night Market, serving authentic Taiwanese street food to satisfy your cravings.
Find out more about the food available here.
What are the performances at Asian Night Market?
There will be performances by Singapore’s own talents, every Friday to Sunday throughout the event period, including Wang Wei Liang, Ruth Kueo and many more.
Check out the performance schedule here.
Is there an age limit for this event? Is the event accessible to the elderly, families with strollers and/or people in wheelchairs?
Yes, this event is open to all! Dedicated spaces have been made available for guests in wheelchairs and kids in strollers
Can I smoke within the event grounds?
This is a smoke-free event.
Can I bring my pets to the event?
We welcome you to bring your pets to the event. Please do keep them leashed at all times, clean up after your pets and dispose of all wastes in a hygienic manner.
Are there toilet facilities at the event?
Toilets can be found at both zones. Kindly refer to the Event Map for more information.
Do you accept cash payment?
Asian Night Market is a cashless event and payments can be made via contactless payment methods. This includes Mastercard, Visa, WeChat Pay, Alipay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and EZ-Link card.
What if I don’t have any contactless payment card?
Guests may purchase and/or top-up EZ-link cards at the top-up booths on-site. The minimum top-up amount is $20.
Kindly refer to the Event Map for more information.
Can I stay at the seating area of both zones after the opening hours?
We discourage patrons from staying past the closing time for their safety due to the limited lighting.
Can I bring my alcohol bought from one zone to the other?
Due to regulatory requirements, alcohol purchased in one zone may not be brought to the other.
Can I bring my own food and drinks?
Food and drinks from outside the Asian Night Market are not permitted at the event. Don’t miss this chance to indulge in a wide variety of Taiwanese street food available at the event!
Are any items prohibited at the event?
Please note that the following items are prohibited at the event:
- Weapons and sharp objects of any kind (including, guns, metal, or ceramic knives, corkscrews etc)
- Flammable items & liquids (aerosols, fireworks, etc)
- Bicycles and personal mobility devices
- Laser pointers
- Any dress, attire, costume or accessory that is likely to be offensive to any race, religion, ethnicity or nationality and that may potentially cause disharmony amongst different groups.
- Remote controlled aerial cameras, planes, helicopters and other similar devices
The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not comply with the above.
Will there be first aid at the event?
We take the safety and security of everyone seriously, and will be undertaking all appropriate measures to ensure this.
Those who require medical assistance, or should anyone feel unwell or spot any suspicious activity, please alert the working crew on-site.
What if it rains when the event is on?
We will be monitoring the National Environment Agency’s weather advisories. Activities will continue in the event of light rain but should there be heavy rain or if lightning is forecasted, all activities will be suspended temporarily for the safety of our guests.
If the weather looks treacherous before the start of the event, will the event be cancelled?
In the event of inclement weather, please check our social media platforms and website for latest updates before you head down to Asian Night Market.
For further queries, please contact: